- Our linen is 100 % European, from cultivation to the manufacturing to the design
- All of our bed linen is woven from dyed threads, which makes the colour of our linens more durable and the textile softer and lighter on your skin.
Linen’s health benefits
- One of the few natural textile fibres, alongside wool, cotton, hemp and silk.
- Very hygienic, anti-bacterial and is used exclusively in surgery rooms to prevent infections.
- 100 % UV protection.
- Has massaging properties stimulating blood flow, favourable to cardio-vascular, nervous and muscular health.
- High air permeability - lets the skin breathe, but retains warmth in cold.
- The oldest of natural fibres.
- Linen dating back to 34 000 BC was found in a cave in the Caucasian mountains
- Linen was so commonly used in ancient times that many words come from “linen”. For example, before people could make rulers to draw straight lines, people drew lines with straight linen thread.